Monday, February 20, 2006

Just a few words...

Welcome to my blog, and please bare with me as I try to get things started up and running.

Just like the blog title says, I will mostly talk about:

-technology, how to keep up with it, how to solve everyday problems, etc etc,
-money, mostly comment on how people use technology to make money (look at the world's richest man, he must be doing *something* right).

and any other topics that get approved by the editor.

While you are here, please take a moment to visit kendall-online.com/blog for today's ration of tech-wisdom.

Please feel free to make suggestions and additions to my posts by posting comments.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I obviously will subscribe from to this feed cos it will include technology posts

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stuff, I'll for sure keep looking for updates...

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo toks, you the man, simple to use tech guides with a sense of humor, man this what is missing in this tech-fast paced world...
keep the good work up

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home